Saturday, November 26, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY WINNERS!

Have you ever been to a four-day party that lasted 24 hours a day? Well, the Thanksgiving Party at The Romance Studio did. Fortunately, I didn't have to stay up during the entire time!


But I did chat with some wonderful readers who ventured over to the Rock'n'Romance blog. From those readers, my selection committee (aka my dogs--yes really!) chose the winners of my giveaways. 


The winners of a gift certificate from Rogue Phoenix Press for a free e-book download are:
Barb B. 
BJ
Christy
Lisa K. 
(I'm still waiting to hear back from the winner of the other prize.) 


CONGRATULATIONS, ladies! Your names will also go back in the hopper for my separate contest for a gift certificate that will be drawn Dec. 10. I've already scheduled time with my selection committee to be on hand--er, on paw. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment